twitter




Saturday, October 31, 2009

Is there poop in my belly button?

if not, why does it smell like crap?
Answer:
You can smell your own belly button?
It's called washing, you gross person. Wash WASH WASH. And don't eat it.
ew, thats gross..ew.
what kind of ? is that? anyways, no i dont think so, just smell it first :)
its just really old stinky chocolate pudding. Stop taking pudding baths!
bwahahahahhaha!
I am just wondering how you got your nose close enough to your belly button in order to smell it! And further more...why?
It's lint bunnies, hurry get'em out.
Maybe you need to bathe more often! Poke a cotton swab with rubbing alcohol on it inside there once in awhile.
My sister says the same thing. I don't know but I am glad I don't have the problem. I would put some powder or something to soak up the sweat that gets in there.
I'm afraid you'll have to answer that question yourself. But if you just remember to thoroughly wash your navel while showering I think you can solve this problem. Or you can just spray something in that area. Maybe spray some Poopannihilator - JK.
how should we know ? if it stinks take a bathor shower
did you see "The Sopranos" last night..that kid pooped in the shower.
Must have an infection. Go see a doctor to have it checked.
I saw this on Oprah the other day and the doc said it can get infected and to clean with saline water, nothing else, so it won't get irritated more. I'd recommend a doctor visit to check it out.
EEEEUH!

HAVE YOU EVER CLEANED IT OUT? THAT IS ANOTHER CREVICE IN OUR BODIES!

WASH WELL WITH SOAP AND WATER, AND THEN USE A Q TIP WITH ALCOHOL TO TAKE OUT THE REMAINDING DIRT. IF YOU'VE NEVER CLEANED IT OUT, DON'T OVERDO IT THE FIRST TIME, IT MIGHT HURT. BE GENTLE, BUT, YES, IT NEEDS TO BE WASHED LIKE ANY OTHER PART OF OUR BODIES.
eww!! jk... i hope this was a joke
I was feeling fine before I read your question, but now I just feel like I want to puke!! You're gross!
It is probably cyst or hernia. I'd have the Dr look at it. The Dr. can probably fix it up for you. No need to go through life suffering with the dang thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net