twitter




Saturday, October 31, 2009

Is there any way to stop your menstrual cycle?

I know I need to go to the doctor but right now I want to know because I had actually been on a nonstop cycle where it was only spotting but it lasted for about 3 months. I have been on birth control before [some years ago] to help regulate my period but then got off. SO lately it comes and goes as it pleases. I noticed today that I'm kind of spotting of and on since this morning and I want to know if there's any way to STOP it by tomorrow. Please help!!
Answer:
There is no way to stop it. If you have been spotting for 3 months and are not on the pill you need to see your doc real soon and get this checked out. Call your doc now since you seem to have some free time and make an appointment to be seen.
Yes. Sterilize yourself with a heated fire poker. (Make sure the end turns blue when you are heating it.) Just insert like a tampon. No more Periods! YAY!
you can take extra b/c pills.ie,during the 7 day off week ..but,i would ask the doc first.good luck.....
i had a period problem like that and i went to the dr. i had been on birth control before but they put me on the depo shot and i havent had one since january

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net