twitter




Sunday, October 25, 2009

IS THE CURE FOR Woman A MAN?

BECAUSE WOMEN ARE DISEASE?
Answer:
A cure would be for the woman to be left in peace by males who don't deserve to be in that womans presence.
please just die and get out of our world
I don't believe in evolution, but every once In a while I come across someone that makes me reevaluate my stance.
Well you might think so, but NO... If a woman is not happy, having a man around will only add to her problems. If she has a disease, see a Doctor. Woman do want to be taken care of.. but I have met very few men who want to play NURSE.. Doctor Yes!! but they aren' t much good trying to fix a womans needs, they are mostly clueless. Though quite wonderful, in their own ways.
no way!! They sometimes make things worse!
The cure for man is woman.

Put your head in a toilet and flush repeatedly
for me...no

woman makes me happy but not the reason of my illness.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net