twitter




Saturday, October 31, 2009

Is there anyway?

Ok, my crush is super cute in my eyes and in many other girls eye's in my class. And I know I am very young but I feel like a connection between him and I. He hardly pays attention to me and we have our occasional talks and joking but how can I flirt with him and get his attention. I know he will never like me like me because he is so gorgeous and I am just fat and ugly and I think he likes another girl in our class who is just beautiful. So I guess my question is how can I get a guy who most likely doesn't like me to either notice or talk to me?



I know wrong category but Oh well
Answer:
First of all, you need to boost up your self-esteem because saying that you are "fat and ugly" won't get you anywhere. If you are overweight, than I suggest going to your doctor and seeing what you can do to lose weight. It could even be simply the foods you are eating - what portion sizes are your meals? Maybe you could exercise a little more...it's totally up to you, but don't degrade your body - we are ALL beautiful; including YOU!

As for the flirting, let him know your alive. Sit beside him, see what interests him and start up a conversation based on his likes. Maybe ask to hang out with him some night and just "chill" and do something fun...good luck my girl:)
Start treating him like your little brother...

Say things like:
"I think of you like my brohter..."
"you shouldn't do that it isn't good for you..."
"I think that girl is good for you..." (say this only for girls you know he won't like)
"I think that girl is using you..." (say this for girls you think he might like) (don't be pushy...remember, like a sister...not a mom)

Never act like you like him...
If he ever comes close to you or hugs you...push him away gently... "you get too close to me..."

People want what they can't have...
well if you carry yourself like yo8u think that you are ugly then that's how people will see you. you have to be confident and you have to love yourself before anybody can love you... you have to have respect for yourself and hold your head up high... plus just talk to him make the first move... you are probably still in school and guys like that and if he brushes you off... then f*ck him... trust me you will be way better off not dating him. it might hurt but don't let it... you are strong.. don't let other bring you down
You have to be confident if you think your fat and ugly so will he.
first of all you are being to hard on yourself about being fat and ugly!
and if he really is that shallow (only caring about looks) forget him! life gets better after jr. high

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net