twitter




Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Is there something for women with menopause having hot flashes that does not have a side effect of blood clots


Answer:
try to eat a lot of soy, either soy milk,yoghurt or soy crispies. Try to get red clover capsules,they are homeopathic and have no negative side effects at all
eat well
I took Black Cohash and something else, herb wise. I used a tower fan at night.
Now I am not bothered by them.
Make sure you take your multivitamin every night.
You can check this site ou:

www.thelimucompany.com

my friends name is Cindy and her ID# 8531380 you can also e-mail me so I can give you her phone # or personal e-mail which I don't like to display since there are many pervs out there and I don't want her to be mad at me.

She can explain more about limu or other natural products that can help you with menopause.
Yes there is ask your Pharmacy about over the counter drugs for hot flashes. Been there done that!!
I am where you are and have been helped with hot flashes and overall general health since taking the supplements from my source below- sealogix fish oil-womens am and pm daily suppliment and also the osteo essentials. There is also a weight loss shake that can be taken to increase soy consumption and added to a regular diet so that you use it for soy addition and not meal replacement. I have felt so much better since taking these products and the hot flashes are all but gone. I hope this helps as this can be an awful time
with not only the flashes but tiredness and failing memory. I feel like a new woman since adding these products. Look on the source under people. Hope you feel better soon .All the best to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net