twitter




Saturday, October 31, 2009

Is there anyway to skip a period if your on birth control pills?


Answer:
Yes, if you skip taking the sugar tablets and move on to the hormone tablets. Don't skip for more than a couple of cycles though, your body needs to have a period.
Yes, just dump your placebo pills and start on the new pack immediately. If you want your period gone regularly, then talk to your doctor--there is only one brand currently approved for that.
Yes. Don't take the last 7 pills. Instead, start a new back of pills immediately after the 21st pill.
yup...just don't take the last week of pills (the placebo ones). if you just start the next pack of pills right afterwards, you'll skip your period for that month.
I'm on Ortho Tri-Cyclen Lo and I skipped my period last month in order to not have a period this month on prom (so it comes a week early). I should be getting my period next week but just this week I started spotting and have been kind of having an extremely light period for the past 5-6 days. On top of that I will most likely get my normal period next week.

With skipping the placebos you may risk some spotting in between your periods but it does work for skipping your period. By the next pill pack or two you should regulate again. I don't reccommend this for more than a pack at a time because of potential health complications.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net