twitter




Sunday, October 25, 2009

Is their any way to boost ur period?

k i have never had my period and i just want it so is their a way to make it come any faster..... ??
Answer:
No.
You'll get it plenty soon.
Be happy that you haven't had it yet--I know, I was impatient before I got mine,too--but after the first time, the new wears off and you keep getting your period every month for 35-40 years.
Good luck
no, why would you want it? it hurts, and its gross...
Nope, your body will start when its ready! no way to force it to happen...be blessed you haven't yet, its a pain :)
no DUHHHH !
y r u so worried when u have it your going to wish you didnt so just wait it'll come in time
no, just be patient, it will happen when it's time. then you will wish it never happened!! lol
Not that I know of, and be glad. Once you get your period, you'll wish you'd never had it.
Oh I remember how that was. You want to get it so bad dont ya? trust me, once you do, you will wish you hadn't..lol. I have no idea how old you are but my mom had this theroy a few years back. It seems that more and more girls are getting their periods earlier all the time these days. My neice got hers at 8. 8! Anyhow, my moms theroy was that kids are going through puberty earlier because of the horomones in the meat we eat. Especially chicken. They cant produce enough to meet the needs, so they pump them up with hormones so they grow faster and we get more chicken. So eat chicken. It cant hurt, and it might work.lol. Good luck to you!
no and besides you'll only grow about one more year after you have your period so if you want to be taller then you dont want your period.
Nope, only puberty and good old mothernature takes care of that. Don't be in such a rush to get it because when you do, you will be wishing you never had it. The cramps, the water weight gain and bloating. Who looks forward to that. I think most women can agree.
If you are under 16, don't worry about it. You've got plenty of time (periods are NOT fun!).

If you are over 16 and you have had your first period, but your period is late (and you aren't pregnant), eat a wad (size of a quarter) of fresh parsley (they sell it at the grocery cheap). You should get your period in a day or two after that.

Good luck! :)
I don't know how old you are, but don't rush it. Let nature take it's course. It's a pain, so enjoy your time without it. Everything's gonna be okay. I promise.
I was jst like u, i as waiting for it to come so much, then i got it and for the first two days it was kind of cool, then IT GOT SOO HEAVY, ANNOYING AND I GOT THE WORST CRAMPS! not to mention PMS!
just stop wishing for it, and enjoy what days/months/years u haveleft of not having it!
NO! your period will arrive when your body is ready.

But why in the world would you want your period to come so soon, take your time because when it gets here and you will have it for many many years, you are going to wish it took its time. It is painful at time with cramps, and gross, and just not a pleasant thing.

But you didn't mention your age, are you really young or are you a teen and you have not had your period yet?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net