twitter




Saturday, October 31, 2009

Is there hope? Please help. I want to be okay?

So, for my whole life I have had irregular periods - meaning my cycle probably lasted for a total of 3 wks. and it would also come sooner or later. Then recently I have been having break through bleeding and my periods have been lasting longer. I am a complete virgin and I have never been to the obgyn before. Please, I am scared that something is seriously wrong. Is there any hope that it could be something minor? Please only give positive responses...I don't need any comment that would just cause me to worry more. I am planning on going to the doc. soon. Also, I am 23 and I just started a new job within the last couple of months...so that has been stressful as well and I am probably not eating the most healthy of meals...so that is all the info. Any hope that I am okay and I don't have cancer?
Answer:
I don't think you have cancer at all. I will say that you need to make an appointment with a gyn ASAP. Believe it or not, YESTERDAY was my first ever gyn appointment and I'm 21 and married. I was so scared and I have just put it off for so long but I finally went. I have always had VERY severe cramps and I just finally decided I wanted to go to get some relief! I also got BC pills.

As for you, I think you are ok. Make an appointment with a doctor so they can simply check everything out and they will direct you correctly.

Best of luck! Now go make that appt! :-)
i highly doubt u'd hav cancer, if ur period has been irregular all ur life hav u done anythin b4 about it? r u on birth control? that can usually giv it some regularity. dont stress
It's due to stress, the same thing happened to me. But I would still go to the doc, just to make sure. Good luck.
There is no point in worrying and adding to your stress. Many young women have irregular periods for one reason or another and it can be affected by diet or stress. Get to your doctor and get your mind set at rest. Don't worry about the appointment or examination, it's all very routine and you'll be fine.
Your period is irregular cause you have a hormonal imbalance.

Balance your hormones naturally with Maca Root

www.peruvian-maca.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net