twitter




Sunday, October 25, 2009

Is there a way to shorten your period without taking pills?

it's way tooooo long
Answer:
nope.

how long is it? if it's between 3-7 days that's normal.

you just gotta deal like the rest of us gals
No.
not that i no off sorry
How long? It also wouldn't hurt to see your doctor and discuss how long it is and how often it comes. I know that's what I do when my body gets outta whack!
techniquely no. but excersise while on your period helps reduce cramps and supposidly shortens but there is no medical evidence that proves it. (it works for me though
NO sorry
I'm fairly sure there isn't a way to shorten a period without the use of hormones. The reason why your cycle is as long as it is is due to the natural fluctuations in your bodies hormones. If you don't change the amounts of hormones, your period is going to stay the same length. Hormonal birth control (the pill, patch, ring, shot) manipulates the amount of hormones in your system and can be used to control the length of your period.

If you're still interested in controlling your period (via birth control), I'm sure your doctor will be glad to talk to you about it.
Be very athletic , and thats still a maybe.
Yes, with me I'm usually inactive but when I exercise mine shorten by two days! If you are already active I don't know if there is anything else you could do. But this works for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net