twitter




Saturday, October 31, 2009

Is there any way to enhance breast size without surgery?

ok I admit, I really REALLY hate my breasts. They're 34A I think %26 They were the cause of 2 breakups (one guy left me for a bigger chested girl %26 the other wanted me to get surgery)
Anyway, I am currently taking breast enhancing pills but they can be expensive. Does anyone know ANY other ways I can increase my bust without implants?
Answer:
Supposed there's a way called Brava that works without surgery. You attach two cones on each of your breasts and a machine sucks a vacuum in the cones and make your breasts swell up. The results are supposedly permanent after you do this for a few months while you sleep.
Gain Weight?
you really dont need to be in a relationship thats based on your breast size .. if someone loves you, they should be able to see beyond that .. with that said, birth control worked for me (up 2 cup sizes)
Ok, let's think this thru like rational adults. (You are an adult, aren't you?) Ask yourself: What is the
major reason you have breasts? To titillate some
juvenile male that thinks breasts are all women are
about? No, breasts are on all female mammels.
Do you see mares going around trying to get breast augmentation? Any breast implant is unnatural and probably dangerous-and all for little reason than it's the standard of womanly beauty now.
Right now is when you should decide if you want
to GO WITH THE CROWD or do you want to be
YOUR OWN PERSON. These kinds of decisions
will face you in every turn in your life.
I do believe your breasts will be large enough to
feed your yet unborn child--and your breasts will
probably be larger AFTER said child has nursed
awhile. A man should want you for who you are
and not as a Playboy plaything.
Try breast enhancement cream.
No there is no way that your breast will get bigger, unless you put on weight, without breast surgery. I don't know why you are against this op ion many people take it and with the new water base implants there is no health risk.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net