twitter




Saturday, October 31, 2009

Is there any other women out there that has experienced this problem?

I am a 40 year old woman that has a knot in my lower abdominal area. When it is time for my menstrual cycle, I start the pms symptoms approximately 1 week before it actually starts. I have a lot of aggitation and nausea. When I start my cycle, it flows so heavy and clots so much. I also get sharp pains in my vaginal area that literally stops me in my tracks. It only last for a short time, but it hurts so much. I am not due to have a papsmear until June 15th and I just wanted to see if there was anyone else out there that has experienced the same symptons and what was the diagnosis. I am thinking that I might have some type of cyst because of the large lump in the abdominal area and might have to have a hysterectomy. I know that I might be thinking to hard about this so that's why I am looking for some honest answers. Thank you so much!
Answer:
oh my god , im 28 and i know what your talking about with those sharp pains.Mine feel like they're shooting straight up my @ss.And it does stop you right in your tracks.I dont know what causes this.Not trying to scare you, but i did have an cyst on my ovaries.It was only like 1.5cm Even though this small one was painful to live with. The small ones are the ones that shed during your menstral cycle.They can grow bigger,fall over and it can rip open.meaning you have this poison in your body. So definitly get that pain your having around your ovary section checked out.
you should go see your doctor now until you can wait until june 15.
Flow, cramps, and other PMS symptoms vary from person to person, and often from month to month. You should definitely discuss these symptoms with your doctor because there are medications on the market that can help to alleviate these symptoms.

The lump could very well be a cyst...but it might be in your abdominal cavity, under the skin or on your ovary. Uterine removal (hysterectomy) is almost NEVER contemplated unless it is the only way to improve your quality of life. Reasons for hysterectomy are usually fibroids, severe bleeding (hemorrhaging), endometiosis, uterine prolapse, or cancer.

I wouldn't worry myself into horrible medical situations till I talked to my doctor, if I were you. NEVER assume that you'll need a particular type of procedure...often less invasive methods are tried and they usually work. I'm sure you'll be just fine.

Good luck.
I had a similar problam a few years ago, I am now 31 years old.. I had been on the birthcontrol shot Deppopravera, because of the amount of hormones in the shot, it can cause cysts.. which are more like a calluse, they are not usually harmefull, I would have it checked out asap tho..
dont neglect it...rather check for doctor and he might go for some scans ..may be its menopause time...take rest.dont strain yourself..

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net