twitter




Saturday, October 31, 2009

Is there anything that can be done about lopsided breasts??

My breasts aren't really different sizes, just different shapes. My left one is fine but my right one is odd, my nipple is lower and points down. Is there anything I can do to adjust them, without surgery?

My husband doesn't care, but I do, it is weird.
Answer:
thats how god wanted u cant change any thing like that
Nope, I am sorry there really isnt any option other than surgery. If your husband doesnt mind, then I am sure its fine. Just be glad you arent as flat as I am..haha I am not kidding.
Lopsidedness is hottttttttttttttt
I think surgey is the only option or just keep it if its weird to do the surgey.
Lean to the left when you see someone looking, tell them your name is ilene.......lol...

Seriously, adjust your brastraps to suit yourself, and check doing certain exercises with your upper body to firm up that side - are you left-handed?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net