twitter




Saturday, October 31, 2009

Is there anything that i can buy or do to make my boobs bigger? [without plastic surgery] like natural stuff?

yeah just wondering.
wanted to go up a cup size..
please help!
Answer:
You can do some exercises that will firm breast and make them appear larger. Here is a website that will explain the exercises. Hope this helps =)

http://diet.ivillage.com/tone/tbust/0,,m...
birth control usually does the trick.
whatever alternative there is, it's going to be either expensive or poses too much risk on your health. don't believe there is a natural way to do it. that's just hoax.

be happy with what u have! it's all about attitude.
Get some well fitted bras at Victoria's Secret. I know lots of people who went up looking a cup size bigger and these were not strictly padded, they had shaping to bring he boobs up, closer and such.
first of all DO NOT buy any pills to make your boobs bigger...they do not work! I tried one and it did nothing to them! But birth control pills did make my boobs alot bigger...i had to stop taking them cuz i started to have other side effects such as weight gain, and skin discoloration...so if i were you i would try birth control pills but just be aware of the side effects.
I heard of this cream on a commerical on the radio that says it enhances your breasts up to 2 cup sizes but I'm not sure if I believe it. I called just to see what exactly it was and they say after one tube or whatever you should see one cup size difference, but in the same conversation they also said wait 4-6 weeks to see a change and if not, order another one so they kind of contradicted themselves. For that reason, I wasn't going to pay the $89.95 to MAYBE see a change. I know they also sell "all natural supplements" to enhance your breasts but they're more than twice as much as the cream. I would be happy with what you got, and just buy some push up bras. I am a 32A so it's hard to look more full, but if you find the right clothing you can enhance what you already naturally have.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net