twitter




Sunday, October 25, 2009

Is there a doctor or nurse in the house who can please help me last year i felt nauseated and numbness in my?

arm i went to the emergency room and they thought i was having a heartattack but diagnosed with me with a blood clot in my spleen i had no trauma to that area or no birthcontrol pills all my answers were negative of the symptoms to having a bloodclot they took so much blood that they had to put me on iron they found nothing i still have severe gas and pain in that area i took a colon and intestinal test and thay cant find anything i still have the same nausea and just dont feel good im at my wits end i just want to feel better in my belly please help i also had severe chest pain and still do they checked my heart gave a cardiogram and nothing my doctor is concerned but doesent know how to help me
Answer:
make sure when you're taking the iron, you take it with food or you will get upset stomach. as for the rest.not sure. but my suggestion would be to ask your doctor for a referal to a neurologist and a cardiologist. perhaps a c.t. and an m.r.i. would help find the problem...good luck :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net