twitter




Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Is there such a thing as...?

'Puberty Reverse'...like when it kind of undoes itself? It's just I've not had my period this month and I'm wondering if that's why (I've not lost weight, not been more stressed than usual, and not pregnant for sure). It would only be my fifth time...
Answer:
yes they sell it at Walgreen's
the same thing is happening to me. dotn worry you are nto alone. i dotn know why though. i dont think there is such a thing bout reverse. my freind said to see a doctor.
When you first begin menstuating, it can take a good bit of time before your periods become regular. No worries. Your pubesence has not become "reversed".

Hang in there,
~M~
There's no such thing as puberty reversal, baby. Though people can have complications or problems with it, depending on their medical/family history and issues. Give it a little time. When you first start out, you may be a little irregular or in and out. Every girl's body is different. Periods can last 3-7 days, be light or extremely heavy, come with debilitating cramps and symptoms - or none at all, save the cycle, itself...honey you'd be surprised how unique each woman can be, concerning her cycle.

I've missed mine a few times in my life. Due to stress, most likely (and your body doesn't always have an "on time" reaction, according to you). I definitely wasn't pregnant, and mine are all over the place most of the time, anyway. :)

Something you may want to do, is keep a log of your cycles. Use a calendar or make your own chart, and track it. Mark the day it comes each month. You may also want to comment or mark how long it lasts, and whether it was heavy or light. This will help you know what is normal or not, for you. You'll know when to expect it (which, trust me - is VERY helpful), and it will be a good reference for you and your physician - especially if any problems do occur. Take care, baby. You'll be alright. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net