twitter




Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Is this my period?

For the past week my breast have been really soar, my lower back is killing me, and Ive been waking up feeling really funny. I usually start my period around this time, but I never get cramps before to let me know im going to be starting like other girls. I woke up this morning and I wasnt bleeding reddish color blood like I always do, Im discharging like a dark brown color. Whats goin on?
Answer:
This is normal. Not every month will be the same. It will probably get redder soon.
This is your period if you are having the dark brown stuff first.
It's your period, it just got hung up. Air has been getting to the blood which causes it to turn brown.
I think so. Sore breasts are normal symptoms of PMS.

Sometimes people get menstrual cramps in their lower backs, not their lower abomen.

The brown discharge is normal; it is just more clotted and has been in your uterus a little bit longer than the red blood. I had red periods for about 2 years when I was younger, and now I always get brown discharge on the first day. It looks a little scary, but is really common.

If you are young, or if you have gone on or off the birth control pill, it is normal for your normal menstrual cycle to change a little. Don't worry about it!

Be sure to wear a good bra so that your breasts don't jiggle around and hurt more. Take some Aleve or Ibuprofen for the pain in your back.

I hope I helped!
Yes, that is your period. Each month can be different. Sometimes you may have cramps and sometimes not. The joys of being a woman!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net