twitter




Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Is this my first period?

I just turned 13. Okay this is hard for me to talk about.. but I know I am very close to having my period. I have been getting discharge for a long while now and I got alot of abdominal cramps. Sometimes I saw this brownish stuff.. [not in my underwear] .. this is the hard part [when I wiped...] Yuck right?! and it didn't look too much like blood.. but today, I saw an actual RED color.. since it was not alot I thought it wasn't my period.., do you think it is??
Answer:
Sounds like you got your first period. Like the others said, talk to your mom. Mine was just a litte bit the first month then nothing for 2-3 months and then it started getting regular.
Sounds like it to me, thats how mine started just a month ago. I am thirteen also.
thats how mine started,but idk.
You really need to talk to your mom, hon. She has been there done that. She'll understand.
Yes, it probably is and if it happens again it is . It takes a while to get regulated.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net