twitter




Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Is this a good workout routine for a 13 year old female?

I began working out a few weeks ago to build my stomach muscles so when I wear a bathing suit this summer, my stomach isn't just "hanging there". I'm not overweight, I'm just not "muscly". Is this a good stomach muscle building routine?
10 crunches
40 of these leg lifting excersizes where you lift your legs and bring them to your chest
15 "lean and bends" (you sit on the floor with your knees bent infront of you and lean back, twisting your upper body as you go down. Then you use your side muscles to pull your body up.)
10 more crunches
Anything I should add? Is this good?
Answer:
push ups can also help! but that sounds good lol you don't mind if i steal your routine do ya i %26lt;33 summer but yea you know my stomach is not a SIX pack
that's great as long as you do at least once every day

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net