twitter




Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Is this me ovulating, me being gasy or both?

i feel like my lower abdomen is really heavy and i i feel so bloated. i have to admit that my eating habit this week has been really awful but starting tomorrow i'm going to do things much better. i had my period on the 15 of april so i'll get it between the 13 and the 17th of may...so is this me being gasy, me ovulating or a mixture of both?
Answer:
Some women can experience some discomfort upon ovulation. Typically it starts 14 days after the start of your period. So you right in the ball park for it. Also the bad eating habits, such as NOT EATING (bad girl), will contribute to the bloated yuccky feeling. So you are probably experiencing a little bit of both.
It sounds like its from what you ate - probably gassy type food. Ovulation usually does not hurt.
you probably ate something that gave you lots of gas =you gotta let it out though=so don't be embarrassed as it's a natural part of bodily functions
If your bloated and passing gas then it is just the food you ate, plus I do not think your ovulating yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net