twitter




Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Is this depo going to get out of my system soon?

Ok, I got the shot once back in October, then never again. Pretty much all of the first three weeks in March I had random spotting and cramping. I would cramp gradually from light to pretty bad, then it would stop, and I'd spot, no more than 2 days at a time. Then in the beginning of April, spotting and cramping for for like 2 days in the beginning of the month. Yep, and now today, same thing, but no spotting yet. Ans sometimes the spotting is so light it is just pink. I take a pregnancy test once a week and still nothing. I have gone to the doc for my yearly exam, and they haven't gotten back to me. That was a month and a half ago, so I don't think they found anything weird going on. Has anyone else ever had this kind of craziness? I know depo can take a while to get out of your system, but really is cramping and spotting common?
Answer:
The washout for DPMA is 3-6 months (6 mos. being the less common end of the time spectrum, 3 being the average). You should insist that your doctor address your concerns immediately; if they can't be bothered to get back to you, find a new one who can take an interest in your case. Good luck and hope it all resolves soon.
i heard that it gets out of your body in 3 months i dont know why you are still having the side effects. call the nurse or your doctor and ask please
Hi! I was on Depo for 6 month before I got fixed. It took 3 months to get out of my system. If you had cramps before you took Depo, it will come back again. I know my cramps came back after the shot was almost out of my system. I don't remember about spotting though... I can't help you there. Call your DR and let him or her know what's going on.
Depo really screws with a woman's body (I was on it for four years and am sO glad I am off of it.).

Talk to your doctor about what is going on and get on a birth control pill in order to start regulating your system again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net