twitter




Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Is there something wrong if my periods continue to be between 45 and 60 days apart?

I'm not sure how long this has been going on, but for at least a year I've been having my periods about a month and a half apart. Recently it was two months apart. Some of the things that supposedly cause this (anorexia, stress, etc) don't apply to me. I'm not sure if it's just normal, or if something is wrong with me and I should see a professional. Does anyone have specific knowledge about this topic?
Answer:
Every ones body is different. The perfect period is supposedly 28 days but most of us aren't that lucky. I have to stay on birth control to control my period because without it my period is usually between 40 to 60 days apart and i can never tell when i am supposed to start. The doctors never found anything to be wrong with me, i just had irregular periods. It just happens to some people. You should talk to your doctor about it, make sure that nothing is causing this to happen and then talk about getting on birth control to regulate it. Even on the pill my periods can sometimes be off but i have a much better time of keeping them within a normal range while i am on the pill. I really wouldn't worry too much about it but it would be a good idea to talk to your gyno just in case.
you should see a gyno. It's not "normal". Normal periods are about23-32 days apart.
you need a check up ...not normal..

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net