twitter




Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Is this bad?

okay, well, i got my period in 4th grade, and so will my hips be getting any bigger or wider, but im only 102 pounds, but with big hips, and i really dont want them to get bigger! well what do u think?
Answer:
Your hips depend upon your genetics, not your period.

I have always had small hips (even now that hormones are whacked and I am overweight) and I got my period in 2nd grade.
Your body will develop naturally and gradually, and you will not look disproportiate. As you mature, your entire body changes, not just your hips.
well i i'm not sure but i think your hips might gorw a little more, but you'll defedentially grow into. I mean seriously do you ever see adults walking around that have huge hips and tiny bodies. Just hang in there! you'll grow into your body soon! Just stay active and eat right, youll' n fine just give it time.
it depends some ppl have big hips b./c of the big hip bone. I also got my period when i was in the forth grade, and i bearly have hips

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net