twitter




Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Is this cervical mucus?

I have irregular periods I know It would be hard to know when I ovulate. When my period ends I get lots of this sicky strechy clear white cervical mucus. Then It will be dry maybe a week Then I'll start see this thin clear cervical mucus it alittle bit sticky its watery. Does this mean I ovulated. Thanks. Note sorry for grossing you guys out PEACE!!
Answer:
Most women ovulate 14 days after the start of there period, but you can ovulate anytime during your cycle, even if you have regular periods. The clear watery discharge a week after your period is from ovulation, it helps the sperm swim to the egg when you are trying to have a baby. It should only last for 1-3 days, with no color or odor.
I always thought the mucus was when you ovulated...I could be wrong though
it could be an abnormal discharge

go see the doctor

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net