twitter




Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Is this dangerous?

To experience pleasure I have a few times (4-5) put on a shower and directed the water up my vagin. Is this dangerous? Could this damage my insides? I'm a bit worried and just
Answer:
It is not dangerous to run the water from the shower head over yourself. It can be very pleasureable. However it would be dangerous to let the water enter you because of the pressure. It could cause serious infections, and a lot more problems. You never want any kind of liquid in any amount to be directed into your vagina. Unless the liquid is specifically for that reason. But not tap water.

I hope this helps you out.
Not unless you experience pain.

Only direct it against yourself, never insert anything that could cause a buildup of pressure.
The water can actually cause an infection. If you direct the water along the vaginal opening, it is pleasurable and safe.
your vagina creates some natural secretions, if you put water up there you are gonna wash away those secretions and make it dry that tends to give you yeast infections which are really uncomfortable. so i would suggest to buy a vibrator
No, its not dangerious..I've done it for years...I'm assuming your directing it on your clyt, if so...go with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net