twitter




Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Is this a sign?

I am in my mid-twenties, and I have been working, meaning getting paid with a check in my name for 10 years now. For some reason, I used to work so much harder, literally bust my you know what. Now, I just can't do what I did anymore. Is this a sign that I have become restless or aging? But I think I'm young!
Answer:
If you've been doing physical work maybe your body is just getting tired.If it's mental work maybe you need to try something different.

Either way you should try to figure out what you like to do and are passionate about, then try to find a job in that area.

Good Luck %26 don't bust your 'you know' anymore, it's not good for you.
i think restless
u only truely age wen u feel aged.
try something new
You could just be getting bored with your job. Are you healthy? Been experiencing any physical problems? Maybe you should go have a physical.
well mabey you need to stretch and exercise. that always helps me when i work.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net