twitter




Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Is there something wrong with me?

lately i have been losing a lot of weight. but i been eating like a pig! i am a size 3 at my pants and they are getting really big. and my shirts have been getting really loose to! it is really weird! what is wrong with me?

also i have these red pimple like bumps on both of my arms it is really nasty! what are they?

ps. i have had the bumps on my arms before i have been loosing weight!

help me
Answer:
ur gonna die in 7 days hahaahhaaahahaha
the only thing i can say, is go to the doctor. u dont want it to get worse do u?

have u been drinking more water lately? like u cant get enogh to drink? loosing weight COULD be a sign of diabetes. please go to the doc
You should really see a doc and get some blood work done. I can name of a few reasond this can be happening but dont get freaked out. Being HIV positve, and also having a cancer that is advancing somewhere inside your body. Go to see a doc ASAP.
You should see a doctor as the previous answer suggested. You may have an infection or something elso that is causing you metabolism to "rev" up.
GO TO A DOCTOR ASAP!
I am no doctor but I would not let the other posts worry you. You can be loosing weight because of many reasons...some good and some bad. You should go to the doctor to get checked out just in case it is a serious problem, but more importantly go to find out that you do not need to be worried. Worrying and stress can make you feel symptoms that arent there.
Hope everything works out!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net